Weaver Xtreme uses an icon font set called “Genericons” for the Menus, Post Format Icons, the post meta info icons, and by Weaver Xtreme Plus for social icons. This font set is always loaded, and thus is available for your use as well. You can easily insert any one of these fonts into your content.
To insert one of any of these icons into your content, follow these steps:
- Enter “Text” mode in the WordPress page/post editor.
- Visit the Genericons Site.
- Click on the icon you want to use. This will display information about the icon at the top of the page.
- Click the “Copy HTML” link, and copy the HTML code that is displayed.
- Paste that code into your content wherever you want it to be displayed.