Shortcode: [feed] – X-Plus
Show Feed – [ feed]
Show Feed – [ feed]
[ feed feed='url' items=10 show_sitename=0 show_content=1 excerpt=0 feed_content=0 trusted=0 title_style='']
[ feed] short code allows you to display an RSS or Atom feed from an external source.
[ feed feed='url' items=10 show_sitename=0 show_content=1 feed_content=0 excerpt=0 trusted=0 title_style='']
- feed=’url’ – The url of the external feed.
- items=10 – By default, [weaver_feed] invalid values provided. will display up to 10 items from the feed. Many feeds won’t have even 10 items. You can limit the number of items displayed by providing a value between 1 and 20.
- show_sitename=0|1 – If set to ‘1’, the feed will include an RSS icon with a link to the site’s RSS feed, as well as the site’s feed name. The default is ‘0’, don’t show the site name.
- show_content=0|1 – By default, the summary content of the feed will be included (1). If you include
show_content=0, the site content will not be displayed.
- excerpt=0|1 – By default, the summary content of the feed will be displayed. This is usually short in feeds. If the default summary is too long, and you want the feed’s content to be forced to be short, use
excerpt=1>which will force an excerpt.
- feed_content=0|1 – By default, the summary content of the feed will be displayed. If you want the feed’s complete content to be displayed, including images, use
feed_content=1>which will force the full content to be displayed.
- trusted=0|1 – By default, [weaver_feed] invalid values provided. won’t trust external feeds – that means it will strip out any html from the feed content, and just show text. If you trust the feed, you can use
trusted=1, and any HTML tags such as links will be retained.
- title_style=’inline-style-rules’ – Allows you to change the styling of the post title. Don’t include the ‘style=’ or wrapping quotation marks. Do include a ‘;’ at the end of each rule. The output will look like
style="your-rules;"– using double quotation marks. This is most likely useful to reduce the title size (e.g.,
To show the WP Weaver Theme feed in a regular page, use:
[ feed feed=’http://weavertheme.com/feed/’ trusted=1 title_style=’font-size:110%;’]